Monday 24 March 2008

Easter, it may be cold, but it is.

My sister bought me a Easter egg which was very nice of her apart from the unsuccessful diet she knows I'm on, also she seem like buying me things to do with monkeys, i.e I got a monkey shaped Easter egg.

Anyway did any of you get Easter eggs? and did the Gigantic egg DaveP bought Julie last year ever get eaten and if so did Midlands Midlife eat it on her own?

Photo of my egg (? monkey ?) below,
10 minutes after taking this photo it all magically disappeared :) while I watched the Bionic woman, apart from the box that is.

1 comment:

  1. I did not eat it on my own, the kids helped, as did Andy, Meridian and her ds too from what I remember some of it ended up in cake!!
    Nice monkey though, we ate two mini rabbits between us last night, whilst we watched your zombie movie, very funny, ta for the loan.

    ReplyDelete